Old 19-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Rob Halgren

Shell wrote:

I think there's a flower spike forming on my tiny Sophronitis cernua woo
hoo It's about a 3/4 inch long right now. Transplanting to the small
ceramic pot can wait I think.

And there are 2 sheaths on my Lc Gold Digger x Ctna Why Not Any advice
on seeing these through to blooming? It's getting a lot of light and a good
watering once a week. Should I fertilze it or just leave it alone and hope
for the best? I havent had the best luck with any kind of Catt before,
usually the sheath just sort of fizzles. I really really want this to bloom

Just treat it like you have been. I think most bud blasting and
other failures occur because people start messing around trying to
pamper the plants. Avoid drafts, no apples (No, really - no apples, or
bananas either, in the same room). Should be fine.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )