Old 19-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Tads, Water and Air

I put a kiddie pool in my office this year with the intent of overwintering
a few plants. This is a miserable mess. LOL. I plan to get rid of it, and
buy a nice decorative urn or pot of some sort to put my water palm in, and
maybe a few fish for an indoor pond up in the kitchen where it can get some
sun light.

The problem I have is that some taddies came in with the plants, oh and a
snake but that is a different thread.

My question...I think they are bull frog tad's based on their size. I'd hate
to put them out to the pond, as the shock would surely kill them. I was
thinking of tossing them into the 55 gallon fresh water tank. Do you think
that would work? I mean, these guys don't need land to hop on yet, so they
should be OK right?

BV.