Old 19-11-2004, 04:51 PM
David

I also have used it on a tree stump left from a poplar tree which I felled
last spring. I've just lifted the plastic sheet off it and can confirm that
it seems to be working with no fresh growth. Like Steve says, ensure that it
is applied straight after felling the tree,

regards,

David

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
(Andrew) wrote:

Has anyone used this product who can let me know if it was succesful
please - "Growing Success deep root tree stump killer".

Yes. Treat the stump IMMEDIATELY after felling. Do not stop for a cup of
tea. You want to get the poison into a raw wound.

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/