Old 19-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Anil Kaushik

Default [IBC] Sagritia theezans

Hello Everybody

In the last three weeks reading all the post on this forum was a good pass time. Today while clicking the photographs of the Bonsai, I was surprised to see my Sagritia theezans Bonsai growing wonderfully. The weather here in Chandigarh is cooling down with minimum of 10* C and maximum around 26* C. Most of the Bonsai are slipping into dormancy but this one is growing vigorously. I did observe in the past three years at this time of the year, but it was hardly showing any growth. The only factor that I think may have some effect, was the liberal doze of my favorite fertilizer *Sterameal* which is a mixture of bonemeal, hornmeal, bloodmeal, hoofmeal and many other organic ingredients.

Can anyone throw some light on this species from his experience? Please. This is not a popular subject in India.

Regards

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"