Old 20-11-2004, 05:56 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
My question...I think they are bull frog tad's based on their size. I'd

hate
to put them out to the pond, as the shock would surely kill them. I was
thinking of tossing them into the 55 gallon fresh water tank. Do you think
that would work? I mean, these guys don't need land to hop on yet, so they
should be OK right?

Either that or perhaps gradually get them accustomed to lower water temps,
then return them to the pond. If you keep them indoors make sure you feed
them. The least messy food is crumpled flake food. Eggs make a mess.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone."