Old 20-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Larry

Default shelves

Hello. I live in Northeast Florida (Jacksonville). Most of my orchids are
outside in the screened-in porch or hanging outside in trees. In past years
I have moved the plants indoors during the colder days. I was hoping to buy
some sort of shelving this year so they can be kept outside.

I looked at some places advertised in Orchids, such as
http://www.indoorgardensupplies.com or others. I was wondering if anyone had
any general suggestions. I'd like one that can be covered, has light, and
can be warm enough so I do not have to bring plants indoors when it is cold
outside. I'd also like to be able to plan for the future if possible and
allow for some expansion, including adding the ability to water the plants
automatically (I am not sure if this possibility exists with this set up).

Any general or specific recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Larry