Old 20-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Ray

John,

That is precisely why I developed Rise & Shine. Works great, doesn't look
fake, and it's a good insecticide besides.

http://www.firstrays.com/RiseandShine.htm

..
"John DeGood" wrote in message
news
Shell wrote:
Will it hurt to clean up my orchids with a little leaf shine?

My orchid society discourages its use because the resultant shiny leaves
look "fake". They also believe that some judges do not look favorably on
plants treated with the stuff.

A subtle sheen can be obtained with milk if one wipes the leaves dry after
application, otherwise a sticky residue and odor can result. Lemon juice
cleans without imparting additional sheen.

John