Old 16-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Jay Adair

E-Bay has become the first place I look when I need something, and can wait
a few days to get it. Car parts, pond pumps, books, tools. Blue & Orange
are good in a pinch, but it is a rare day I can't get it cheaper on E-Bay.
I bought a pump on E-Bay, e-mailed the guy that my pond was dying without a
pump, he had it on my fornt door porch the next day. E-Bay rocks....

Jay

I found a guy on eBay (TX). He normally ships only on a Friday. But, when
I needed a pump in a semi-hurry, I contacted him and he was gracious
enough to ship them out that day (Monday) I bought them.
And had them in 3 days.

Qty Pump Size HD or L's ebay
2 1600 GPH $245.00 @ $60.00 @
4 330 GPH $45.00 @ $19.50 @
2 1250 GPH $190.00 @ $50.00 @
7 on the shelf $685.00 $205.00 Total

At a substantial savings over HD or L. I had an extra $485.00 to spend
elsewhere. Plus the peace of mind that my Pond Pigs won't get stressed
over the loss of a pump for more than a few hours.

/\/\ike
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond DOT com

Chagoi AT ourkoipond DOT com