Old 22-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Ray

If it's been kept in the dark and cool, several of years is not supposed to
be out of the question.

Sorry, the loan is out, unless I charge exorbitant interest.

Don't fret. It may be a hefty up-front investment, but that 5-oz bottle
goes a long way.

..
"James Aldridge" wrote in message
Ray,

Thanks for the concise answer. Your reasoning sounds good. Do you
happen to know anything about the shelf life of neem oil; I have some,
but it's been around awhile.

Also, could you float me a loan to pay for that Enstar II?

:-/

Jim

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:47:19 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:
Step 1: Orthene WP.
Step 2: Enstar II AND neem oil together, along with soap to emulsify the
oil.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 at the label-specified Enstar II dosage and
frequency
for two more treatments.

James Aldridge - Fort Worth, Texas, USA
www.JamesAldridge.com -