Old 22-11-2004, 02:33 PM
willshak

On 11/22/2004 8:18 AM US(ET), Genevieve took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

What the heck are these things and how can I get rid of them???

They drift around my house like fruit flies but they're not fruit flies.
They're just as tiny but they're not pink.

Fruit flies are not pink, but they do have reddish eyes.
Google on 'fruit flies', or 'phorid flies' (different but similar fly),
for answers.

I find them mostly flying around:

my potted plants

my kitchen sink

my bathtub &

the garbage can

God forbid I forget the butter on the counter one morning... they'll be two
stuck in there by the time I get home! Any glass of water or juice left for
more than an hour is sure to have one floating it in and one always seems to
drift around my face while watching TV!

I can't take this anymore! I've sprayed my potted plant's soil with dish
detergent and water but they won't die!

What can I do??