Old 22-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, David,

I agree with Ray that the plant looks largely healthy. But take a look at
the shorter 'wing span' of the lower leaves as compared to the higher ones.
It appears that the plant was not receiving enough water and nutrients, but
you can see the difference in the newer growth. Seems you might have
remedied your problem already. As far as the black spots, if you think it's
fungal (and that includes ordinary mold), spray with some alcohol infused
with cinnamon (see Ray's web site for that remedy) or any commercial
fungicide. If I have more than a little fungus, as I did after our
hurricanes, I use Physan.

HTH

Diana