Old 22-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Salty Thumb

(Beecrofter) wrote in
om:

(Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message
om...
I think there is an ancient alien landing site in my garden, because
there is an UFO under it.

What can I do now?

Suicide is the only way to avoid being herded onto the alien slave
ships.

He will have to take some necrotizing systemic poison or else they will
just flush out the poison, replace his blood with compost tea and
reanimate him with the reanimatationtron. Success rate for reanimation
is only 35%, and if it fails they will use his body as some sort of weird
walking alien daisy planter. I don't know which fate is worse, but who
knew so many aliens were gardeners.

I know all of this is true because I hacked in to the Computron Relay for
Alien Pirates network a couple of weeks ago, and unlike the Internet,
everything on the C.R.A.P net is true.