Old 23-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Andrew G

Thanks everyone for the help. Again, sorry for the off topic.
7 years ago I completed a Level 3 Cert in IT then a level 4, then decided
outdoor gardening/greenkeeping was a more exciting trade for me, albeit at a
loss of pay.
I knew all the tricks of deleting unwanted files in temp, temp int files and
so on, and could usually pick the needed files, and even slipped into a
state of nerdiness (LOL) regularly fiddling, tweaking, reformatting and so
on, wasting much time :-)
Still this content.ie5 lost me. I mean how could a folder exist, even when I
had show all files (incl system/hidden files) chosen, but it still wasn't
visible. Only noting it in the new virus scanner I had? Beats me.
Like Len, I run IE6, Win98, never had IE5 etc.
What got me is even regular cleaning of temp int files, MS still has put
EVERYTHING since 2002 into stupidly named folders (e.g. avpdjh57dh) under
content.ie5.
Anyway, thanks again.
Cheers
Andrew