Old 23-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Derek Broughton

Benign Vanilla wrote:

"Artships" wrote in message
In article ,
"Benign Vanilla" writes:
the poisonous varieties are rare in doors.

Or is it that survivors are rare to do the reporting?

LOL. Reminds me of the movie "Pirates of the Caribean". Someone is telling
a tale of how this one dreaded pirate leaves no survivors. Another
character responds, "No survivors, eh? Where do you suppose the stories
come from then?"

iirc, it was the pirate about whom the stories were told who asked the
question - so it's no mystery (of course I could be wrong - I have a rotten
memory for any movie I've seen less than 4 times). I didn't get a chance
to see the end - we were sailing a barque across the Atlantic at the time,
and I got called on deck.

Hmm, what just slithered across my foo...

Been nice knowing you... :-(
--
derek