Old 23-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Squank

john wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a hand held, these are all around $200.00

I'm sure you've done your research, but at that cost have you
considered bumping up to a backpack model? I've seen some in the
mid-$200s.

As far as a hand-held model goes, I bought last year a "Homelite" from
Home Depot - not sure of the exact model number. It's their house
brand, and I've really enjoyed it. It's gas powered, has a mulching
vacuum that works well on leaves (but I don't recommend sticks or
cones), and a couple of different attachments for the blower. It
retails for about $100 and satisfies my needs.

Good luck!