Old 25-11-2004, 08:28 AM
Auntie Em

If you don't read every single article about "upgrades" to the Patriot Act,
worry a lot and write to your representatives about it, you're stupid. If
you do NOT read everything you can get your hands on because you can't
imagine your government doing anything really bad, you are evil, you are a
useless citizen, and you are guilty of treason.

Simple, eh?

You're nuts if you do. If you are writing your representative about
the "upgrades" to the Patriot Act that you don't agree with I imagine
they have a nice little manilla folder out there "somewhere" with your
name on it. Most probably, you just might turn up "missing" one of
these days - gone without a trace - nobody can do a damn thing about
it either.

Save your breath. Take care of yourself and your family. Lay low.
Maybe one day we will have a democracy back. Maybe.

Em
Be careful what you wish for....