Old 25-11-2004, 11:08 AM
KCnRichmond

"Babaganoosh" wrote in message
YO! Clark!! Is that you?
It looks like you still have lots of room on your roof for more lights.

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

..........and I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him
what a cheap,lying, no good,rotten fourflushing, low-life, snake licking,
dirt eating inbred, overstuffed, ignorant slut, sucking, dog kissing,
brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatassed, bug-eyed, stifflegged,
spottylipped, wormheaded sack of monkey shit he is.......Halleluiah....Holy
shit.....Wheres the Tylenol?