Old 21-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Warren

Default Winter Landscaping with Lights

I suppose this is like planting lots of colorspot annuals in the summer,
but when the days get short, and the evening is dark, I like to use the
holiday season as an excuse to splash a little color, in the form of
lights, as part of my landscaping.

Does anyone else get into holiday lights?

Here's five day's worth of work on my front yard:
http://www.holzemville.com/xmas2004/

All that, and I'm still looking forward to the spring bulbs coming up.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Do Your Holiday Shopping Online
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/

Old 21-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Babaganoosh

YO! Clark!! Is that you?
It looks like you still have lots of room on your roof for more lights.

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

:-)

Old 21-11-2004, 05:15 PM
starlord

Astronomers HATE outdoor lights unless they are aimed downward and shielded
so they don't add more unwanted stry light to the sky.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

"Warren" wrote in message
I suppose this is like planting lots of colorspot annuals in the summer,
but when the days get short, and the evening is dark, I like to use the
holiday season as an excuse to splash a little color, in the form of
lights, as part of my landscaping.

Does anyone else get into holiday lights?

Here's five day's worth of work on my front yard:
http://www.holzemville.com/xmas2004/

All that, and I'm still looking forward to the spring bulbs coming up.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Do Your Holiday Shopping Online
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/

---

Old 22-11-2004, 01:13 AM
Zemedelec

Does anyone else get into holiday lights?
BRBR

Do they ever! You should see New Orleans and suburbs after dark.
zemedelec
Old 25-11-2004, 11:08 AM
KCnRichmond

"Babaganoosh" wrote in message
YO! Clark!! Is that you?
It looks like you still have lots of room on your roof for more lights.

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

..........and I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him
what a cheap,lying, no good,rotten fourflushing, low-life, snake licking,
dirt eating inbred, overstuffed, ignorant slut, sucking, dog kissing,
brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatassed, bug-eyed, stifflegged,
spottylipped, wormheaded sack of monkey shit he is.......Halleluiah....Holy
shit.....Wheres the Tylenol?