Old 25-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Keith Alexander

I looked at their web site what an extremely poor choice!
I would not waste £200 on any of them
A smaller plant will establish much faster than a larger one, there is no
such thing as an instant garden except on TV.

try these

http://www.tree-shop.co.uk
http://www.malletcourt.co.uk/
http://www.keepers-nursery.co.uk/
I have bought several from
http://www.jaspertrees.co.uk/

"Sally Holmes" wrote in message
k...

My neighbour wants a small tree (about 30' fully grown) to block out an
ugly
view. Trouble is, she wants it fully grown next Summer :-) cos the view's
already there. She'd prefer a native species, and one that will be
attractive to wildlife.

1. What small trees can urglers suggest for an urban back-garden.

2. Is there any point in paying £199 for a 5m tree?

3. If the answer to 2 is Yes, has anyone had any experience of
www.celebration-trees.com and/or any other suppliers on large trees?

TIA

--
Sally Holmes