Old 27-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Witchy Mama Witchy Mama is offline
Registered User

Location: Brisbane, Australia
Default Grasshoppers attacking my beans

I was just watering my vegis and noticed that the beans had holes all through the leaves which wern't there yesterday, so I had a closer look and there were some tiny little grasshoppers on the leaves, I flicked them away (I know that wont stop them), but does anyone have any tips on keeping them away, I would prefer to try something natural before I start spraying them with chemicals seeing as we would be wanting to eat the beans, but if that is the only option then I guess chemicals will have to be the way to go...