Old 27-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Warren

Romy Beeck wrote:
I live in wisconsin so i can't put it outside in the winter. Most
people i talk to say most poinsettias die after christmas. So can
anyone tell me how to keep it alive. THANK YOU

Paul James just covered this on today's first showing of Gardening by
the Yard. Here's the link to the segment:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/gl_containe...382006,00.html

Frankly, it sounded like far more trouble than it's worth.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
See My Christmas Lights: