Old 27-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Franz Heymann

"Juco" wrote in message
Martin,
"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:00:34 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Juco" contains these words:

is the ability for seeds to germinate governed by a `time

clock` or by
temperature? I am thinking of taking some nasturtium seeds to

turkey
(from
UK) to plant at xmas where the weather will be low 60s in the

hope they
will
germinate and flower for me going back in May. Does this sound

feasable?

Wot - plant them at Christmas to flower last May?

No, that doesn't sound feasible unless you've found a loop in

time.

It's the 60s weather, another ice age imminent etc.

It's only about 40 years, since UK changed from DegF to DegC.

Not even remotely humorous

Facts are not necessarily humorous.

Franz