Old 25-11-2004, 10:38 AM
dusty

Default My son's trip to Hawaii 'Orchids bought'

First thanks to everyone who gave us places to buy however do your kids
listen? Mine still doesn't I gave him the list and told him not to buy all
in one place.
Did he go to anyone on the list?
Did he not spend all the money in one place?

I figure everyone know the answer so here's where he went and what he got.
Sorry no pictues they are all still in bud, pic after the holidays.

place;
Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
What he bought;
Burr. Kilauea 'Volcano Queen'
Burr. Nelly Laier 'Swiss Beauty'
Brada. Orange Delight 'Starbek'
Onc. Sherry Baby 'Sweet Fragrance' (The chocolate got him)
Blc. Toshi Aoki 'Pokai' X Pot. Love Call

I think he did pretty good considering he knows nothing about orchids
More later when the buds open.

Dusty