Old 28-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:41:00 +0000, THURSTON ACKERMAN wrote:

FamilyNet Newsgate

RBFrom: "Romy Beeck"

RBI live in wisconsin so i can't put it outside in the winter. Most
people i RBtalk to say most poinsettias die after christmas. So can
anyone tell me how RBto keep it alive. THANK YOU

Our reds also all failed; but we have one with white brackets that is
displaying nicely. Don't know why but we plan to try them again.

They are REALLY EASY. Just keep the soil damp (not soggy) and give it
bright light. Fertilize half the recommended rate every other watering.

Tom