Old 28-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Kay

In article , Mike Lyle mike_lyle_uk@REMO
VETHISyahoo.co.uk writes
Martin wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:22:14 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

I have set up an OE message rule that anything crossposted to

certain
newsgroups -- you all know the usual ones: demon.local, etc --
shouldn't appear on my screen. But it doesn't seem to work: any
ideas?

Show us the rule.

Just the usual nuisance-group thing, for example:
Apply this rule after the message arrives

Where the message is on alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian newsgroup

Delete it

Using Turnpike, I have a rule which deletes all messages posted to more
than (IIRC) 4 ngs - it works very effectively. Can you do this in OE?

--
Kay