Old 28-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Tumbleweed

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Tumbleweed wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
I have set up an OE message rule that anything crossposted to

certain
newsgroups -- you all know the usual ones: demon.local, etc --
shouldn't appear on my screen. But it doesn't seem to work: any
ideas?

Mike.

Check 'mark it as read' and 'delete' it,and set view to only view
unread.

The trouble with that is that I don't want acceptable read messages
deleted automatically, as I often want to re-read things. I just
delete the whole screenful when I've had enough.

Martin: I didn't realize Agent had a version of the same weakness.

Mike.

You could try 'mark it as read' by itself and see if that works.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com