Old 28-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Richard Sterry

"Broadback" wrote in message
I have just had to dig up my gladiola, even though they were still very
green. What should I do now? Dry them off like onions and then trim off
the growth? Also there are loads of tiny corms(?) can these be grown on?

Had to dig them up? If you wanted to plant something else in the same spot,
then fair enoughski, but otherwise do you need to bother? My Glads stay
right where they are all year round and are doing fine - so much so, that
some time I will have to thin them out a bit. Location is a draughty
front-of-garden spot in sunny West Yorkshire. Some of mine were still rather
green this year, (chopped 'em down today), which is a bit unusual.

Rick