Old 29-11-2004, 12:27 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

Default OT - tumble drier fluff?

Sorry for going ot here, but i've been thinking about spring (it's the only thing that's keeping me going through this particularly wet and minging scottish winter). Does anyone know if birds like tumble drier fluff for nesting material, or is it in any way bad for them (because of detergent chemicals etc)? It may seem a rather daft thing to worry about but I'm the sort of person who frets about putting the wrong coloured glass in the recycling bins (where do i put the blue glass? do i put it in the green bin? the brown? the clear??? Help!)

Many thanks!