Old 29-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Neil Jones

"undergroundbob" wrote
in message ...

Sorry for going ot here, but i've been thinking about spring (it's the
only thing that's keeping me going through this particularly wet and
minging scottish winter). Does anyone know if birds like tumble drier
fluff for nesting material, or is it in any way bad for them (because
of detergent chemicals etc)? It may seem a rather daft thing to worry
about but I'm the sort of person who frets about putting the wrong
coloured glass in the recycling bins (where do i put the blue glass?

do
i put it in the green bin? the brown? the clear??? Help!)

The clear bin, according to my LA.

Regards

Neil