Old 30-11-2004, 01:38 AM
Auntie Em

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:04:47 -0500, "Jenny"
wrote:

Folks,

BE CAREFUL. Every year we get a few of these on the newsgroups and they are
scams intended to extract money from you by playing on your emotions.

The posters always post sob stories on multiple newsgroups. They are always
people you have never seen post before. Save your charitable instincts for
people whose needs are legitimate and can be verified.

ahem, let's not forget our four-legged friends shall we? Donating
your money (and time) to your local animal shelter is always a good
thing to do.

Em
Be careful what you wish for....