Old 26-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Faye

Default weeds classification.

Does any body know how to find out if a plant is classified as a weed?
I am asking about Silene maritima and I live in adelaide Australia. I
know it has weed classification in some parts of the world.
Old 26-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Nadia

"Faye" wrote in message
om...
Does any body know how to find out if a plant is classified as a weed?
I am asking about Silene maritima and I live in adelaide Australia. I
know it has weed classification in some parts of the world.

I live in a small town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me when I was
pregnant. I am a yard man. My salary is about $50 per month. My
daughter grew up as a very nice girl of about sixteen years old in
spite of our destitution. She went to the lake near the town to be
resting together with two girls of the same age. One young man
suddenly began to demand to form a sexual association with my
daughter. She refused his request. The young man had beated my
daughters head with a stone and killed her. The killers friend
threatened two other girls with a pistol at the same time. And then
these killers lay down my daughter into a boat and drowned she in the
middle of the lake. Both a diver which took up my daughter and a
correspondent of one television canal was sure that there was a murder
here, but the message on TV set canal was my daughter had drowned. My
daughter had been painted in a morgue to hide signs of the murder.
Police qualified this murder as an accident. The cause of such the
incredible events was the killer is a son of high rank bureaucrat. Two
young girls said me the details of the murder confidentially, but
refused to confirm it openly. All the circumstances are well known in
police, but they said me go away when I asked them to institute
proceedings against the killer. I have no any sense in my life now,
but I want to pay attention of people with the help of national
newspapers. I saw by cinema that correspondents pay money per
information. There is an opposite situation here. I must pay some
money for a newspaper to publish my story. Help me please with any
money. My E-Gold: 1740179
Nadia.

Old 26-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Travis

Nadia wrote:

"Faye" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Where should I send the money?

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 26-11-2004, 05:29 PM
timothy

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:48:30 -0800, Faye wrote:

Does any body know how to find out if a plant is classified as a weed? I
am asking about Silene maritima and I live in adelaide Australia. I know
it has weed classification in some parts of the world.

Good day Faye. In general, google is your friend for such things. Using
the search term (Australia noxious weed list), I was able to find these
links:

http://www.weeds.org.au/noxious.htm
http://www.weeds.crc.org.au/weed_management/index.html
http://www.ipe.nt.gov.au/whatwedo/weeds/weeds-list.html

Silene vulgaris is listed.... didn't see maritima listed. I would assume
that maritima is legal at this point in time.
Good luck,
Timothy

--

X-Privat "FREE Usenet" - http://www.newsserver.it
Old 27-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Nadia

"Travis" wrote in message

Where should I send the money?

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Please send it to:

Dennis P. Harris
432 Distin Avenue
Juneau, Alaska 99801

Check or money order, please.

Old 27-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Jenny

Folks,

BE CAREFUL. Every year we get a few of these on the newsgroups and they are
scams intended to extract money from you by playing on your emotions.

The posters always post sob stories on multiple newsgroups. They are always
people you have never seen post before. Save your charitable instincts for
people whose needs are legitimate and can be verified.

-- Jenny

Old 27-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Spamhater

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:04:47 -0500, Jenny wrote:

Folks,

BE CAREFUL. Every year we get a few of these on the newsgroups and they
are scams intended to extract money from you by playing on your emotions.

The posters always post sob stories on multiple newsgroups. They are
always people you have never seen post before. Save your charitable
instincts for people whose needs are legitimate and can be verified.

-- Jenny

Looking at google groups shows that she get's around.....

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=na...oogle+Sear ch

--

X-Privat "FREE Usenet" - http://www.newsserver.it
Old 30-11-2004, 01:38 AM
Auntie Em

wrote:

Folks,

BE CAREFUL. Every year we get a few of these on the newsgroups and they are
scams intended to extract money from you by playing on your emotions.

The posters always post sob stories on multiple newsgroups. They are always
people you have never seen post before. Save your charitable instincts for
people whose needs are legitimate and can be verified.

ahem, let's not forget our four-legged friends shall we? Donating
your money (and time) to your local animal shelter is always a good
thing to do.

Em
Be careful what you wish for....