Old 28-11-2004, 10:04 PM
A:H

Long story short: Don't add Atamon to your pond it will kill your
filter...

What are your water parameters?

I wil love to hear what you do abot the long green algae in your pond!

Remove it mannualy, or add enough plants to your pond that will eat the
ammonia, nitrite and nitrate that the green algae thrives on...

Vegetable filters are great for that reason...

http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/koi_dammen.htm
regards from dk
Annette

Regards

Morten

Hey Morten

I dont have long green algae, I use White powder every day 10 gr to 1000 l
then i have a large pump 30.000 l/ hour;

I just read that whit the vinegar 1 decilitre and ½ litre atamon and I dont
understand et i will be right, to use that ind the koi pond!
I have taken tests in my pond yesterday the pond is 40.000 l
they said
Hannac203 test http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/hannac203.htm
dissolved oxygen 9,2
Ammoniak 0,02
Nitrit 0,00
Nitrat 1,9
PH. 8,1
The filter has be stop in 3 week now. there is onlu air pump 5500 L/Hour

Annette