Old 25-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Microelemnts

In a message dated 11/25/2004 8:00:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I think SYENTHIC cultural practices in US is the result of too much hype
created for the readymade (lazy-man's) products by the manufacturers and their
agents probably with the motive of making profits.

Please don't generalize about us.

As the mother feed is the best for a baby, likewise mother earth (natural
soil) is the best food source for a plant. Highly infected, infested and
polluted soil will not support plant life.

If the mother is HIV Positive it is not good for the baby and there is
no way to clean it up.

If you sterilize soil/compost enough to kill the bad bacteria you
probably kill the good bacteria also.

I am glad you can use as many natural materials as possible and it
works for you great.

But, as someone said, I am not willing to take the change with a plant
I paid good money for.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --