Old 27-11-2004, 02:51 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Iris - why not go to the pottery forum on the IBC website and explain
what you're looking for? Many of the posters there are potters, and
one might have the perfect pot for your quince on a shelf somewhere
even now. Or, could custom-make one to suit?

I must second Anita's suggestion. I've purchased pots from Dale Cochoy,
Horst Heinzlreiter (sp?), and Luis Fontanils, and have been very happy with
them. Horst and Dale both made custom pots for me, both of them were a
highly satisfying experience. And they are affordable, even considering
shipping to the US from Europe in Horst's case.

Just my two devaluated kiwi cents

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++