Old 26-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Mary McHugh

Bill Litchfield wrote:
Got my first 2005 Spring catalog in the mail today. It is from Nichol's
Garden Nursery out of Albany, Oregon. Earliest I've ever received a new
Spring catalog. Anyone else get an early catalog?

Boo hoo. I had one of the first last year (Pinetree) and I haven't yet
received one seed catalog. I did receive my Miller's Nursery catalog
today though so that'll have to tide me over until the seed catalogs arrive.

I got my Pinetree last year before Thanksgiving, IIRC.

I think my husband has been dumping them before I get them. Wait'll his
Northern catalog arrives.

Mary