Old 26-11-2004, 02:57 AM
J Fortuna

Burr,

Dusty has been down this path already about two weeks ago. I think he
threatened Mick that he would post more pics here just to see whether Mick's
cork would pop -- is I recall correctly.

But I do hope that he won't do that, since there really are legitimate
reasons for why this group is supposed to be text only. There really are
people who still do download this group using slow modems, and not everyone
can or knows how to avoid downloading large posts.

That said, dusty, I very much look forward to seeing the pictures either on
abpo or as links to Web pages. I have been hesitating about possibly getting
a Burr Nelly Isler as well, but I fear that I may not have enough light,
still it is very tempting.

Best,
Joanna

wrote in message
Hmmm, those Burr ones sound nice, hmm. Um be careful if you mean
your gonna post pics in "here." You might want to read some of the
phal. conversations posted - watch out for the pit bull (very rude).
Burr