Old 01-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Craig Cowing

Jim Lewis wrote:

Just went though my record book to identify trees that might
need repotting this coming spring (late January around here).
The list ended at 28. I knew that I'd pay for an easy spring
THIS year. (It would have been worse if I hadn't lost 40 mame
this past summer.)

Some may end up not needing repotting, of course, but then there
are 2 or 3 trees in my growing-on area that need to be put into
their first pots.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

Same thing here, except my trees are a bit bigger than yours, Jim! I've got at
least 6 or so that are in wooden boxes that need repotting, the boxes varying in
size from 1-2 ft in length. I guess I'm going to have to stock up on Turface this
winter.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37