Old 01-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Jim Carlock

"Doug Kanter" asked about:
something to stop filthy beasts...

I don't know where this idea came from...

A small battery operated fan attached to a motion sensor
that is attached to a small contraption of cheyenne and
black pepper. If the spritz doesn't shoot up too high, I'm
thinking along the lines that ONLY the dog will get whiff
of it and thus if it's hidden well enough, people won't be
apt to steal it.

Or even better yet, get some oil of mating for dogs and
put it on something off your property where you can get
odd pictures of dogs and neighbors... if there's a remote
controlled spritzing device you can spritz the legs of the
neighbors...

Hmm. I bet such an item would sell and could be patented.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.