Old 01-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Jim Carlock

"Doug Kanter" asked about:
something to stop filthy beasts...

I don't know where this idea came from...

A small battery operated fan attached to a motion sensor
that is attached to a small contraption of cheyenne and
black pepper. If the spritz doesn't shoot up too high, I'm
thinking along the lines that ONLY the dog will get whiff
of it and thus if it's hidden well enough, people won't be
apt to steal it.

Or even better yet, get some oil of mating for dogs and
put it on something off your property where you can get
odd pictures of dogs and neighbors... if there's a remote
controlled spritzing device you can spritz the legs of the
neighbors...

Hmm. I bet such an item would sell and could be patented.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.

Old 02-12-2004, 11:41 AM
SVTKate

They DO make a motion activated sprinkler that is supposed to shoo pests
away.

Kate

. ..

Old 02-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Doug Kanter

I suspect it only works on animals which are afraid of rain. For the rest,
they'll probably get used to it pretty quickly.

k.net...

Old 03-12-2004, 01:56 PM

actually... animals dont get used to it. raccoons for instance will make it their
duty to topple the thing if they can. problem with water cannons is they cant be
used in winter.

opuntia is hardy under the snow. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:24 PM
J. Del Col

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message ...
"Doug Kanter" asked about:
something to stop filthy beasts...

I don't know where this idea came from...

A small battery operated fan attached to a motion sensor
that is attached to a small contraption of cheyenne ....

Cheyenne? Wyoming? Autumn? The old TV show with Clint Walker?

Perhaps you mean cayenne.

J. Del Col

[IMG] code is On

Viciously thorny tree/shrub ID please Sacha United Kingdom 14 16-10-2007 10:56 PM
Deadly Vole Damage bthache Gardening 0 20-05-2003 09:08 PM
Thorny sugestions Sheepkeeper Roses 6 07-05-2003 02:20 PM
thorny vine ID? kate Gardening 5 06-02-2003 02:36 PM
Millions Infected With Deadly Parasite Spread By Cats Cy United Kingdom 6 23-01-2003 01:22 AM