Old 01-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Doug Kanter

"Chelsea Christenson" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
....to plant this spring in a spot where disgusting dog owners like to

stop
their filthy beasts on my property. Shrub must be capable of inflicting
enough damage to send the dog to the vet.

The dogs aren't deciding where to stop. Mutilate the owners.

Great idea, but unfortunately, I'm not always around to greet the assholes.
I'm home today, though, and saw something unbelievable. A slimeball was
walking her dog. She began with the usual routine - letting her dog
investigate the edge of my neighbor's lawn where it meets the street. Then,
she wandered RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE of a 50' deep lawn, let the dog crap, and
cleaned it up. Where the hell do some dog owners get the idea that this sort
of thing is acceptable???