Old 02-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:36:36 -0500, "Al" wrote:

Yes, the man-made genera always resolve back to the natural genera in their
makeup when determining the new genera name. It doesn't matter how you mix
the four natural genera in a Ronnyara or how many times species from any of
these four genera are used, if all four are present in a plant's registered
background, then it is a Ronnyara.

If you ever hear the term "nothogenera", it means man-made or artificial
genera. It's new. It's exciting. People are using it! ...Well, one out
of three aint bad.

Thanks Al. Now I have to get John to take the pix so I can post
it on ABPO. I already knocked one anther cap off looking at it
today. Should have done nothing, I still can not focus right and
the dilation was at 8 this morning.
SuE