Old 02-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Dick

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:21:45 -0600, "Limnophile"
wrote:

"Dick" wrote

snip
If you want the risk of live bearers over
population my mollies and Platies also stay visible. Another of my
favorites that usually is visible is a Black Angelfish.

snip
dick

Actually, I've found that livebearers and angels are usually good tankmates.
The angels eat the livebearer fry, and keep the population somewhat under
control.

Limnophile

I agree about fry control and Angels, but I find a few fry survive in
the heavy vegetation. I found 2 platies in my 75 gallon tank that
were over a month old judging by appearance. They still stay in the
vegetation most of the time.

dick