Old 27-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 11/27/2004 8:06:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Ebay is the place to look. Tat is where I find all my pots It changes
everyday so I check it out once a week.

Two cautions from an E Bay user. Check out shipping and handling
costs, sometimes those can be really high compared to the value of an item. If you
are still interested in the item, e mail the seller to confirm or ask about
alternative shipping costs before you bid.
A second caution has to do with sizes. Make sure you look at these
carefully. Measurements in metric units can sometimes be hard for us in the US
to convert. Also some vendors are not too careful about measurements.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++