Old 02-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Sacha

Default OT - Amazon uk

Both a query and perhaps a warning - has anyone else found that Amazon.co.uk
is duplicating orders or am I just the lucky one? I have, so far, received
three copies of two books and two copies of a DVD, been told today that some
of these, plus one other book are being sent out to be *again* today and
that a piece of electronic equipment I ordered was still on order, even
after I'd received it. The last I managed to cancel - I think. I have
emailed two or three times asking for return labels and explaining the
problem and received NO helpful response and no labels. I've just emailed
again, giving the same plea for some return to sanity.
Is anyone else finding this problem with Amazon? Usually I find their
service to be excellent.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk