Old 03-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Hostavalley. Hostavalley. is offline
Registered User

Default Hosta of the week.....

Hello Garden Friends,

Thanks for your kind mail you send last few weeks to me.

Today I have placed many new Hosta pictures on my website
( www.hostavalley.com ) including a new

"Hosta of the week" (Hosta 'Doctor Fu Manchu').

You'll find over 50 Hosta of the week items (pictures and description) in the archives.
There are pictures from Katsuragawa Beni, Magic Fire, Popcorn, Surprised by Joy, Harry van de Laar, Uzo-No-Mai, Eleanor Lachman, Gilt by Association and more.

I also put several new Hostapictures (Purple Boots, Invincible Spirit and more) in my red petiole site.
At this moment there are more than 100 Hostapictures on my website

I Hope these Hostapictures will get you through the dark winter evenings.
If you like them, please let me know……

Groeten Jeroen linneman
Attached Thumbnails
Hosta of the week.....-redpetiole1.jpg