Old 03-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered User

Default Hosta of the week.....

Hello Garden Friends,

Thanks for your kind mail you send last few weeks to me.

Today I have placed many new Hosta pictures on my website
( www.hostavalley.com ) including a new

"Hosta of the week" (Hosta 'Doctor Fu Manchu').

You'll find over 50 Hosta of the week items (pictures and description) in the archives.
There are pictures from Katsuragawa Beni, Magic Fire, Popcorn, Surprised by Joy, Harry van de Laar, Uzo-No-Mai, Eleanor Lachman, Gilt by Association and more.

I also put several new Hostapictures (Purple Boots, Invincible Spirit and more) in my red petiole site.
At this moment there are more than 100 Hostapictures on my website

I Hope these Hostapictures will get you through the dark winter evenings.
If you like them, please let me know……

Groeten Jeroen linneman
Attached Thumbnails
Hosta of the week.....-redpetiole1.jpg
Old 15-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostavalley.
Hello Garden Friends,

Thanks for your kind mail you send last few weeks to me.

Today I have placed many new Hosta pictures on my website
( www.hostavalley.com ) including a new

"Hosta of the week" (Hosta 'Doctor Fu Manchu').

You'll find over 50 Hosta of the week items (pictures and description) in the archives.
There are pictures from Katsuragawa Beni, Magic Fire, Popcorn, Surprised by Joy, Harry van de Laar, Uzo-No-Mai, Eleanor Lachman, Gilt by Association and more.

I also put several new Hostapictures (Purple Boots, Invincible Spirit and more) in my red petiole site.
At this moment there are more than 100 Hostapictures on my website

I Hope these Hostapictures will get you through the dark winter evenings.
If you like them, please let me know……

Groeten Jeroen linneman
Hello Garden friends,

Thanks for the kind e- mails of some of you. Some of you also asked me to let you know when there are new photos are on the website.......

I have placed some new "Hostas of the week" and photos of new Hosta's , like the newest lakeside hosta. on.....
( www.hostavalley.com )
Let me know what you think about these Hostas..

Any Hosta questions......just mail me!!!!

have a nice day.

jeroen linneman
Old 31-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered User

Dear Garden Friends

Due to computerfailure, I haven't been able to send e-mails and to update my Hostavalley website over the last five weeks, for which I apologize. Fortunately, I'm now on ADSL, which enables me to update the website with new pictures and the latest Hostanews. I'll also be able to reply to your e-mails again. I will answer your question about pictures soon.

Please be assured that as from this week, I'll have my Hostavalley website updated twice a week again.

You'll now find a number of new pictures, amongst others 'Guardian Angel, 'Amime Tachi', flame Stitch, Moonlight, Harry van der Laar and more new European Hostas.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank your for the appreciation you showed in your e-mails.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen Linneman

WWW.HOSTAVALLEY.COM

[IMG] code is On

1946 Adam the Gardener November week 1 page 1 S_edge November week 1 page 1 S_edge.JPG [2/2] swordedge[_2_] Garden Photos 0 15-10-2008 12:46 PM
What's causing the brown edges on my hosta plant? - Hosta leaf brown edge 01.jpg (0/1) Big Time Gardening 18 14-06-2004 12:03 AM
What's causing the brown edges on my hosta plant? - Hosta leaf brown edge 01.jpg (1/1) Big Time Gardening 6 11-06-2004 02:02 AM
Hosta-bilities... Kathie Gardening 2 15-07-2003 02:32 PM
Hosta -- Hail Damage TYbarmea Gardening 3 03-05-2003 09:08 PM