Old 03-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Claude

Hello again!

I found my Phal. amabilis spiking this morning! Another one!!1

Now, does anyone know how I can make my Oncidium Sharry baby spiking?
It has 8 PS and growing 3 others. It`s in S/H in a 8 inch pot! I grow it on
windowsill, facing south-west ( at this time of the year, that`s where it
has more light).

Any advice?

Claude