Old 03-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Jim Carlock

Default Squash problem? And unknown plants...

1) I think this is a squash type of plant on a vine. It has a good
sized flower, about 3 inches across.

2) The leaves have are spotted and look eaten. What might
be causing this? I don't see anything on the bottom of the
leaves.

File size: 236 KB (241,756 bytes)
Image size: 640 x 480
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...sh/squash1.gif

3) There are 4 of these growing in a small 6" top diameter
clay pot. They have a lemony smell or citric smell, but that
might be because there are some tangerine seeds nearby.
The smell seems to go with it, so I might have planted some
tangerine seeds but I can't seem to find what a 4" to 5" high
tangerine plant appears as. The picture below shows the
plants in question. They look like they might be too big for
that pot already...

File size: 77.0 KB (78,895 bytes)
Image size: 800 x 600
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...n/unkn4097.jpg

File size: 110 KB (112,943 bytes)
Image size: 1280 x 574
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...n/unkn4098.jpg

Thanks much for any comments and/or help.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.