Old 01-12-2004, 05:26 PM
kenty ;-\)

It does make sense to leave them on,its just that they feel on the cool side
at night when you do the final checks,even though the temp doesn't go below
the set minimum.Mind you I bet they get windier conditions naturally.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"amatol" wrote in message
I tried leaving on the 5 small fans in my 12 x 12 greenhouse and there

seems
to be so far less problems with molds, fungus and mildew so far. And I am
getting alot more spikes than this time last year. Dan

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Has anyone got any comments on running a fan in a greenhouse 24/7.Does

this
have any cooling affect costing more to run the heater in winter or just
circulate the air inside the greenhouse?I am running a fan all the time

at
the moment,to provided air movement and the atmosphere becoming stagnant
,possibly causing rots/infections etc.As the temps are cooler and

humidity
higher.I only have a 10x8 greenhouse.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.