Old 04-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Benign Vanilla

"Mosfunland" wrote in message
I went to the store and looked at all of the little bubbler pumps for
aquariums....I had one years ago, that worked well, but I can't remember

how
"strong" it was... I have a small D shaped pond, 5 X 12 at the longest

points
about 30" deep. Any suggestions? I live in PA, so just want to keep a
breathing spot for the 7 goldies... I also used the blue flexible tubing

and
that got frozen down one year, the pond froze over and everything was

lost....
so I was thinking about using the harder clear plastic this year. Any

input?

I don't use a bubbler at all. I use a smallish 100gph or so pump sitting in
the shallows of the pond. It moves the water in a small area just enough to
keep a nice hole in the ice.

BV.